Trying to conceive, delayed periods, constipation, tender nipples, bloating, constant hunger. Negative pregnancy tests. Advise?

I have a regular 28 day cycle and for the past 3 months my period has been late. First month it was late with 3 days, last month it was with 5 days and today is day 35 and still no period. I am constipated, have tender nipples, bloated and constantly hungry and turn to crave sweet things. My husband and I have betshen trying to conceive for the past three months, but have been getting negative pregnancy tests. Ever since we have started trying my period is always late but no pregnancy. What could be the cause for my 7 day delay this month(day 35?) of my period. I am really worried and concerned and do not want to go see a doctor until I believe it is something really serious.

Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013