Trying to conceive, delayed periods, brown spotting, bad cramps, sore nipples. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

My husband and I have been TTC for 10 months now and my last period was on aug 2, I am now 4 days late and last night I had very light brown spotting, and then this after noon I started spotting a pinkish red. I also have bad cramps , sore nips, and have been really tired the last few days. I have also taken 2 tests and they came up neg and im going to see my dr next week. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012