Trying to conceive, delayed periods, breast tenderness, frequent urination. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hello doctor, i am 26yrs old.i have been trying to conceive since few months.i had a miscarriage in january. i have always had 28 to 30 days lmp is may 16 2012. now its june 19th and i havent got my periods yet. i did a pregnancy test today but it came out negative. i have breast tenderness and frequent urination . are these symptoms of early pregnancy? when should i repeat my test? should i go in for blood test? two weeks back i had fever. will tht delay my periods? plz help. thank u so much.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012