Trying to conceive, delayed periods, HPT negative. Reasons for this ?

Hi, Im 37, trying to conceive since 2 years now. I took about a years and plenty of test to find out that I have 2-3 large fibroids . I m now 10 days late on my periods and never ever missed one before, I bought 3 pregnancy test and all them are showing negative! I have no idea how long is it going to take for to get another appointment with a doctor ( probably weeks) so I would be so very grateful just to have a few clues of what it could the reasons be . Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013