Trying to conceive, delayed period, light spotting, pink discharge, cramps. Previously been on injections. Advise?

I was on the injection for 3 years , came off last year June and got my first period in October (very light)
I then had my period on 4th Nov , 13th Dec , 5th Feb for 7 days each.
I ovulated 3 - 10th Jan and then again 3 - 8th March (I get "ovulating" pains)
We have been actively trying to start a family since January
About 4 days after I ovulated in March I had very light spotting pink /brown discharge only when wiping - this was for about a week but nothing like a period.
Then 24th - 28th March I had small pinching / cramping pains in ovary and pelvic area.
According to ovulation calculators (45 - 47 length cycles)I should have had my period 24th March , but nothing yet.
I am very confused as to the length of my cycles / how to calculate ovualtion / fertility etc / what is for what
Any advice would be great
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013