Trying to conceive, delayed period, bleeding, gas, dizziness, nausea, headache, cravings, swollen stomach. Pregnant?

Hello, im trying to get pregnant my last period was 2/12/2014 and it ended on 2/15/2013 I'm very regular with my period, I was late 13 days and I had all dizziness, nausas, headaches, cravings, swell stomach . Well yesterday afternoon started a little spotting light brownish and pink then it turn to a light red. Then this morning I had a medium bleeding no pain. Only lots of gas. There's a chance that I might be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013