Trying to conceive, delayed period. Taken nordette. Advise?

My husband and I´ve been trying to get pregnant. After so many years we decided to go for in vitro, so my doctor recommende nordette to program my period (it´s possible to mention that I´ve always been regular and no heavy periods)

I took Nordette for 21 days and I didn´t menstruate for about 10 days, so the doctor prescribed it again for 21 days. After 30 days from the last pill I haven´t started my period. I had a pregnancy test already (no pregnant). My husband and I are in different countries it hasn´t had intercourse.

My doctor said it´s the first time with a case like mine. Why i haven´t menstruated yet?

Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013