Trying to conceive, delayed cycle with mild flow followed by mucus, abdominal cramping, lower back pain. Early pregnancy or miscarriage?

I am currently trying to conceive. My cycle is usually about 24 days and this time mine period didnt come until 32 days. It started off very light and within hours I passed a pretty large blood clot, in the evening. The next day was a mild to moderate flow but seemed very mucous-y (sp?) and was an extremely dark red/maroon color, whereas my periods are normally bright red. This was accompanied with uncomfortable abdominal cramping (outside the norm) and lower back pain . Then this morning it was completely gone, didnt even have a drop on a pantyliner all day, and only some light brownish discharge when I wipe. Could this be signs of early pregnancy? Usually my periods last about 3-4 days of steady moderate flow. Home pregnancy tests still showing negative. Could this be a sign of a very early term miscarraige instead? Or just a weird period?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  286 Awaiting Answer