Trying to conceive, dark brown vaginal bleeding, nausea, enlarged breasts. Early pregnancy symptoms?

I am on my period right now.. It started 4 days late & was dark brown.. It only turned to red a few days ago. So it was brown for about 2 days. My boobs are about twice the size as they usually are & ive been nauseous randomly.. Enough last night that i puked... When i tested for pregnancy before my period started.. It was negative.. Shoukd i test again? Could i be pregnant! Were trying to have a baby!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013