Trying to conceive, cyst observed, given oosure plus, had endometriotic cyst removed, was on pills. Medicine remove cyst?

I am 33 yrs old. I had endometriotic ovarian cyst on left side& got it removed 2 yrs back.Since then I was asked by the doctor to take contraceptives to avoid recurrence of cyst.
But From last 4 months we are trying again for pregnancy & stopped taking contraceptives pills.
from last 3 months I am on folical study.This month a 14mm cyst was observed on rt side.Doctor has asked to take oosure plus tablets for 30 days & stopped the folical study for this month.I want to know whether oosure plus tablets will stop or remove the cyst ?
In what way these tablets will help me ?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
Oosure contains DHEA , which is given to patients with diminished ovarian reserve.
this means that the capacity of your ovaries to produce mature eggs is subnormal.
This is due to endometriotic cysts which replace normal ovarian tissue.
This tablet is supposed to boost ovarian reserve, although its role is not very significant.
You have failed to ovulate in this cycle, and most probably it is due to subnormal ovarian response as normal ovarian tissue is replaced with endometriotic cysts.
These tablets help somewhat in boosting ovarian function.
However, you need to have complete testing like AMH, AFC ( antral follicular count ), day 2 FSH, laparoscopy to assess tubal function and ovaries etc.
You might require ART ( assisted reproductive techniques ) to get pregnant.