Trying to conceive, cramps, have cervical mucus. Could I be pregnant?

Hi ive been currently trying to conceive and i have a question here. The past 5 months my period length has varied, 36 days, 28 days, 35 days, 27 days, 37 days. Its now day 31 and still no sign, i expected it to be early this time but still not here. I have been having some cramps that i would normally only get on the morning of my period which would disappear after around 3 hours and my cycle length would only be around 3 or 4 days and not ever really heavy. I have no idea when i ovulate because my cycle lengths vary. Also at the moment i have cervical mucas which feels like my period. So my question; should i take a test and could i possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012