Trying to conceive, brown discharge after intercourse, feeling tired, sore breast, nauseous. Pregnant?

Hello, my husband and I are trying for a baby. Firstly I would like to know what is irregular period exactly. I have periods every month but the days change between 28 to 40 days. Does this count for irregular? I am trying to find out my ovulation time but not really possible. So I always count from 10 to 18 days from the first day of my period. Also I would like some advise on the possibility of being pregnant and still getting period. I had my last period on the 1st of May. My husband and I had intercourse on the 6th-11th-13th-18th-20th. Then on the 15th-16th May I had brown dischange. On the 4th of june I started my period which I thought I was not pregnant. But I am feeling tired in the evenning, have sore breasts, bloated, little constipation and little nauseous. This might be only my brain playing with me :) I appreciate your help, Dadlicik
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012