Trying to conceive, breast soreness, pelvic pain, delayed periods, PCOS. Causes for symptoms?

I am 24 years old and married from 1 and half year . still having no kid. i am having soarness in my left breast and pain in my left pelvic and lower back from 2-3 days. last day i had a vaginal secretion of yelloish green color. my menustrical cycle is of 26 days. but this time now its 29th day and i did not have periods yet. I am suffering from PCOS from last 4months. and i did not strted any medicine as my dr. said that your one ovary is fine so no need for medicine. can you plz tell me the reason for breast soarness and periods delay?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012