Trying to conceive, both partners have low fertility. Will progynova increase fertility?

My husband and I have been trying on and off for 7 yrs to have a child. We have been to many doctors and though have both been tested for infertility . All I was told is that my monthly ovulation count was down for someone of my age (I m currently 24) and that I have a slightly higher than average testosterone count for a woman of my age. After two years of online research, the drug Progynova has come to my attention. Can I take progynova to increase my chance of falling pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013