Trying to conceive, blood in urine with burning sensation, had taken antibiotics for UTI. Another UTI?

I am 32 years old. For the past few days, I ve been experiencing an urge to urine frequently although there are not much to pee. No pain was noted. But today blood was noted through the whole stream when I pee, associated with pain. I had UTI last 2 months and was treated with antibiotics . Can this be another UTI? At the moment, I am trying to get pregnant . Will this affect my fertility? Thanks and look forward for your reply.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012