Trying to conceive, bleeding post intercourse due to uterus infection. Had surgeries for appendix, chocolate cyst. Advised pap smear. Serious?

hello doc, i hv been for 4 years now n still i hvnt conceived.we took precaution for 1.5 yrs but ever since then we hv been tryin for a baby. i hv undergone 3 surgeries ..raputered appendix, then for chocolate cyst afetr almost 2 yrs of marriage then in the third year i hv to undergo another surgery coz folical tubes were blocked. but still no luck. my right ovary z not functioning properly only left ovary z functioning. my major problem now is that i gt bleeding inside my uterus which we noticed post intercourse. my gynae has said that there s li l in fection in uterus n it bleeds on touch. i hv been recommemded Papsmear test. i would like to know wat is that for? is there any serious issue?? thanx alot
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012