Trying to conceive, bleeding dark red blood clots. History of miscarriages. Symptoms cause of worry?

hi i m 36 yrs old a had two miscarriages .1st of 6months and 2nd of 6weeks .af ter 4 months of my d&c now i m trying to get pregnant but not concieving right now ,my ultrasound is normal ,but prob is now i have periode with dark red blood clots .there is almost no periods cramps .today is 3rd day and it is going short,i m worried abt it pls tell me real cause . i went to c my gyne dr she said there is no prob .u pls tell me in details. thans YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer