Trying to conceive, bi lateral poly cystic ovaries, taken ovofar 100 mg

hi i m 25 years old and i m married since four n half month we r planing for the children but my problem is bi lateral poly cystic ovaries and we r consult a docter she suggested a tablet ovofar 100 mg and i started the tablet second day of my cycle . my last menstral cycle started on 17 feb. but my menstral cycle is not yet started on this month. i checked the pregnancy test yesterday but the result is negative. my doubt is why my the menstral cycle become irregular even after consuming the ovofar tablets . if we use ovofar tablets when will the ovulation starts generally that means on which day of the cycle
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012