Trying to conceive and have cysts. On meprate. Help?

hi.. am 27 years old...recently came to know that am havings cysts very small with size of trying to conceive for past 4 months..not doctor suggested to take fertyl tablets for 5 days from 2nd day of my period and also to take meprate for 10 days from 18th day of my period..pls let me know is there any harm by using this tablet.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. I dont know why people think this way, side effects are the doctors problem patient need not think of it. Because all the drugs have many side effects and every one need not get all the side effects. When patient feels abnormal after using drugs then only they should think of the side effects. Any how these drugs didn't have any marked side effects. fertyl to activate ovulation and meprate if there is pregnancy to continue pregnancy till doctor confirms the pregnancy.
Actually for fertility husband and wife both should consult the doctor, to have a fruit full result.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts fruits juices milk egg meat and sea foods. Thanks for calling.