Trying to conceive, all tests normal. HSG test says bilateral patent tubes and normal uterine cavity. Can HSG effect ovulation ?

Hello sir. I m 22yrs old. I m 1yr married.i trying to concieve he 4 months.but no gynae doing test me and for my husband..every test was normal.recently i do hsg test my gynae told me that my uterus opening were blocked so she do hsg. .my report said bilateral patent tubes and normal uterine cavity ..i want to know that i want to pragnant fast. Can i pravnant this month after hsg test. .can hsg effect my ovulation. .and my mensuration. Is this possible to get pragnant this month. I do hsg on 30jan after my periods and before my ovulation date. .my period starting date on 22jan.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013