Trying to conceive again, USG says focal adenomyosis in uterus with polycystic ovaries. Suggestions ?

Dear doctor,am 32 year old lady and wants to conceive for second baby.The first time i got some issue that i got my last period on 26th aug 12 and after that we were tried for our second one...but,unfortunately i got my period again on 15th sep and i met my gyno per her advise i done thyroid test and ultrasound.There is nothing in my thyroid test.But,as per my USG LOWER ABDOMEN test result : utres measuring 7.6*5.4*4.2cm with a ill defined area of heterogenous echopattern with small cystic areas and measuring 24*16mm seen in the fundal region,suggestive of focal adenomyosis . Uterine cavity is empty. Endometrial thickness is 6.8 mm. Right overy measures 0000mm and left 38*21mm.Multiplesmall non dominant follicles seen in both ovaries. no adenexal mass seen. No free fluid is pouch of douglas. IMPRESSION:SUGGESTION OF FOCAL ADENOMYOSIS IN UTRES WITH POLYCYSTIC APPEARING OVARIES
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012