Trying to conceive after removing the IUD. Conflicting pregnancy test reports. Miscarriage chances?

I recently had my iud removed and had bleeding the following day(which I know is normal). Then my cycle came on right on schedule but went off a day later(not normal for me). I was concerned and my husband and I are trying for a baby. So I took three digital pregnancy tests which were all positive. Well this week I took another and it was negative followed by three more negatives... How did I go from pregnant to not pregnant with no signs of miscarriage???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013