Trying to conceive after an abortion due to abnormal fetus. Follicular study done. POD clear. Pregnancy chances?

last year i was pregnant in fifth month doctor told to take scan i took scan the baby was abnormal (right clip foot and mouth) so in fifth month i aborted when i aborted for me placenta has not come and they gave general annessatia and took. now i am fine , i am taking treatment. in follicular study in 16th day my left ovary is 12x12 mm and et is 9 and pod is clear. can i get pregnant. what is a reason still i am not pregnant.pls give me suggestion
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012