Trying to conceive after abortion. Does taking ovaa shield ds tablet help in conceiving?

hi doctor, i am 29years old.i m trying for 2nd child,last year i got 2 abortion each 60days old.last year wen i did intrauterine scan ovulation occured on 11th my doctor suggest me ovaa shield ds tablet and come on 11th day till dat no question is whether tablet help to ovulate or delay ovulation or make to ovulate on 14th day becz if i ovulate on 11th as usual again dis time i ll miss my pregnancy .suggest me pls
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
The Ovasheild that has been prescribed to you helps in improving the quality of ova. It does not induce an ovulation. The timing of intercourse is best if done during the fertile period as it enhances your chances of conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal