Trying to conceive, abortion, no fetal heart beat, bleeding. Follicular study done. Treatment?

Hi Doctor i am 27 years old i have concived ones and i got aboted at 2 months 2 weeks because the there is no heart bitt and bledding has doctor told me to abot.after that i did not concive,now doctor has told me to do follicular study i have till my 13th day RT is MSF and LT MSF and endo is 7.0mm,is this is a big problem,or we can solve it which are the health food which follicular will grow.please give me advice.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012