Trying to conceive, abnormal periods post abortion, no blood clots in flow post abortion. Low endometrial thickness. Suggestion?

We are trying to conceive for last 2 years and I had 2 abortions. After my 2nd abortion I m having abnormal periods. Today I went through ultrasound and they said no problem. Today is 10th day after my period. But endometrial thickness is 0.5 is this normal? Before abortion there was blood clots during my period. But now there is no blood clots. So I suspect endometrial thickness is very less. Please advise!!!
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer