Trying to conceive, abdominal pain, pulsating sensation, stomach cramps. Urine test showed pus cells. Pregnancy?

Hi, i am trying to conceive. My last period was on 6th December 2012 and we tried on 20th and 23th December. Since 31st December I am having lower abdomen pain and cramps . I have started to experience a pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen region on the middle and the left side. Had a urine test and culture, the culture report were normal but in CUA it had 36 pus cells. Are these signs of conception?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer