Trying to conceive, abdominal pain, cramps, watery vaginal discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi Dr! i m 25yrs of age, me and my husband are trying for baby since last six months. This month i m expecting my period after 5 days i.e on 13th but since 31st, i m experiencing mild on and off abdominal cramp especially at nights. At first i thought it s just ovulation pain which usually for me, lasts only for few hrs or for a day. But this time i have been experiencing the cramps since 31st till date and now i have watery vaginal discharge too. Is it something to worry about or am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012