Trying to conceive. X-ray result showing multiple intraluminal filling defects in uterine cavity. Bilateral tubal patency diagnosed. What is my chances of getting pregnant?

hi Doctor am married for one and half years now and no sign of pregnancy i have been to the Hospital and was asked to go for X-ray and the result is The outlined uterine cavity shows multiple intraluminal filling defects likely iatrogenic air bubbles. both tubes are outlined with free spillage of contrast medium bilaterally, conclusion: Bilateral tubal patency Doc,what does this mean,what are my chances of having babies waiting for your advice. your concern patient
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012