Trying to conceive. Worried and confused about periods. Took urine pregnancy test. Tensed

me and my husband are trying for baby from past five months. i should have had my periods on 19th feb 2013.but did not.and on 19th i started having light brown watery material.then at 23rd i got blood .i don t know what it was. now i want to get pregnant again.and my dates are due again. i gave a urine pregnancy test but it came negative. my dates are going to be due in next two days......i really wish they won t come this time. i am having legs pain and little lower back pain . please help me what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013