Trying to conceive. Will hcg drops and clomid together increase chances of pregnancy?

can i take hcg drops and clomid together? will this increase my chances of pregnancy? I took clomid 50mg and got preg with.twins the.first try and miscarried. I have been trying clomid now.for 10mounths and im up to 150 mg, and im not getting ant lh surge.on ovulation test. I believe its bcs im on provera 10 mg for 10 days to start my period . when i start my period in the.middle provera cycle the.clomid doesnt work. if i start after the 10 days it does...... We want a baby so bad and total have been trying for 2 years .... please help
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012