Trying to conceive. Undergoing folicullar study. Had fertyl super, evaton. Reports normal?

Hello doctor, today is my 17th day, done ovulation study on 13th day it says Right Ovary Follicle is F1-16*14mm LT ovary small 6-7 & em thickness 9.8mm , 14th day it says Right Ovary Follicle is -17*16mm LT ovary small 6-7 & em thickness 9.9mm ,yesterday 15th day it says Right Ovary Follicle is -Rupture LT ovary small 6-7 & em thickness 10.1mm triple free fluid is seen in POD , But today my 16th day again my menstrual cycle started with stomach pain . my Age -27 trying to first baby And we had taken from 3rd day fertyl super 100mg for five days after that evaton 2mg still continued. is my report normal . Kindly advise us to our further steps.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013