Trying to conceive. Undergoing Follicular Monitoring test. Is this something to worry about? Concerned?

Dear Dr. Samuel,Hi.
My wife is facing some difficulty in concieving. I underwent the semen test and that was normal with sperm count 90 million and motility normal. There was infection and hence puss cells were there. Got it treated and now it is all ok.
Presently my wife is undergoing Follicular Monitoring test- 5 tests have taken place and the last one has to take place after one day. They have tested under the parameters--- Right Ovary size-- left ovary size- E.T. (in mm) and remarks. The Remark has been mentioned as NOFF. and as per the doctor, the growth in sizes of the Ovaries is below normal. Can you kindly let me know the nature of problem and how serious is it? We have one child -4 years old and planning for 2nd one. Wife is her late 30s and me in early 40s.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013