Trying to conceive. Ultrasound shows hidden left ovary. Gall bladder removed, surgery done. Causes for infertility?

I have recently been for an untrasound and was told that my left ovary could not be viewed/hidden, I am 5 months after having my galbladdar removal surgery and now trying for my 3rd baby which usually only took me one or two months max to get pregnant, this time it doesnt seem to be happening after 5 months of trying, could a hidden left ovary affect my fertility now, my right one is fine but still not getting pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012