Trying to conceive. Ultrasound done, possibility of cyst, dilated tube. Are they related?

I recently had a follow up ultrasound to check for fibroids as I had one with a previous pregnancy and had it removed. I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 8 months with no luck. The ultrasound showed no signs of anymore fibroids but a possible cyst of ovulation on the left side and a possible dilated tube on the left side. Could these be related to each other or would them be separate issues? I am having an HSG tomorrow morning and am very anxious and quite terrified because I really have a fear of doctors and hospitals and have a very low pain tolerance . I am fearing excrutiating pain because of this potential blockage only to be told my tube is blocked and conceiving may not work after all. I also have been having on and off dull pain on my right side and am wondering if it could all be related to this same scenario.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013