Trying to conceive. Ultrasound done. Left ovary fine, right ovary follicles arranged peripherally, signs of PCOS. Should I undergo serious treatment?

Dear Doctor, I am 30 year old and married. I am trying to conceive and nothig is happening. Nearing 3 years of married life.. I am putting on weight and currently 68 Kg. My periods used to be irregular and have taken Duphaston three times in different periods.. Yesterday i had an ultrasound and as per that my left ovary is ok L2.6cm, H1.66 cm w 1.35cm and vol 2.77ml and right overy L3.55 cm, H2.09 cm, W1.67 Cm and Vol 6.49Ml. My doctor said in right overy Follicles are arranged peripherally and it is the sign of PCOS . Please advise if i will be able to conceive or do I need to have any serious treatment..Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012