Good morning I m concerned about my pregnancy. I planned this pregnancy and I know for sure my last period was 12/05/2012, I had some cramping on my left side went in to the ER and they did an U/S on Fri 11th they saw a sac on my uterus and my HCG level was 1723 or 0000. I went back Monday they did another scan that showed a gestational sac measuring 11mm no yolk sac. They wanted me to take a drug to miscarry my hcg levels was 4900 or 0000. What I want to know is there any hope that if I wait it out for a week or two will my baby develop or is this a blighted ovum . Dr want me to come back for a scan on Friday. Is all of this too soon should I wait?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013