Trying to conceive. Tubes test, block in cornual end in tube, blockage from copper T. Help?

Dear Dr,

I hv child of 3 and half yr old.For the first time I conceived naturally gone through a normal delivary.after my first baby I used Copper T. Now trying for another baby from last one and half yrs .All other reports are normal of my and my husband. Today only i gone through tube test.They found that block in the cornual end in my left tube.Blokage is from Copper T? Suggest whether I can conceive normally in future?

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013