Trying to conceive. Thyroid test normal. Getting regular, painful and scanty periods. What is the problem?

hi!I am 27yrs married woman.. i have my periods every 29-30 days...a day before my periods i get a brownish discharge & the next day my period starts but its scanty..but painful( ive always had painful periods),d flow is red bt lasts for 2 days & then from the 3rd day i might have a red spot or not..this lasts for 5 days...what is the reason for this?my thyroid tests are normal..I ve been trying to conceive for the past 2 years..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012