Trying to conceive. Thyroid test, blood test done. History of abortion. Causes for infertility?

hi doctor, i m 24 yrs old and my partner is 27.only 1 day of sex, i was conceived. we did an abortion 2yrs ago.after abortion there s no contact for 2yrs. now only we convenced our parents and married 4months ago. still we have not a baby. before the marriage i took the tests( FSH ,LH, TSH , BLOOD TEST ,WHITE TEST, SCAN ETC.) now we r getting worried about the 1st abortion. will the 1st affect my future pregnency?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012