Trying to conceive. Tests reads non motile 77%, count 11 millions/cc, rapid linear 12%. Suggest?

Hi i am shobana, i am 25 years old.I got married before 1 yearTrying to get concive.My husband age is 27. He have the 12% of rapid linear,04% of slow linear non progressive 07%,non motile 77%,count 11 millions/cc.We consult the doctor.He asked to take the tablet for 2 months .Is there any risk to concive for the above quantity.Else means can you please prescribe the natural food to take for improving?he has the weight of 58.Is there compulsion to reduce weight?Please give me the solution
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013