Trying to conceive. Taking progyluton for regularizing periods. What is the action of this medication?

hello doctor,i am a married lady of 23 years wedding been 2 years already.we have been trying for a baby since 1 year already..but still no negative report..i get my mense irregularly and the doctor prescribed progyluton..which i continue to take even when the doctor told me to take pills to become fertile.. i want to know if really progyluton helps to conceive or just make period regular and if the doctor has been fooling us by now taking huge fees.. please help me out thnks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Progyluton helps in regularising your periods. For conception, ovulation inducing drugs are needed but they are helpful only in regular periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal