Trying to conceive. Taking nacifil. Done blood test, HSG test. What is going on?

Hello Doctor, This s Viji and i am 31yrs old. we are trying to conceive for past 1 and half yrs. From October onwards i am consulting my doctor. I had my blood test and last month an HSG test. So far my side and my husband side all are positive. This month my doctor advised me to take ovacare tablet and Nacfil forte 5g sachet and planned to have the scan test on next month to check my ovulation . My periods are regular 28 or sometimes 30 days.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013