Trying to conceive. Taking microgest. Having difficulty, drowsiness, numbness. Is it due to side effect?

I wonder if someone could help me. I live in UK however, on my visit to Bangladesh last year a DR prescribed me Microgest 100 g to take twice a day. Both my husband and I have been trying for a baby and have been unsucessful. However, I seem to be suffering with a lot of side affects ie breathing difficulty, drowsiness, numbness on my hands etc and wonderered if it is possible to take it only once at night time. I would appreciate a feedback. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013