Trying to conceive. Taking lupride injection, missed periods. Laproscopy done for Endometriosis. Pregnancy chances?

Dear DR I have been trying to get pregnant since 4 yrs now(age 32 yrs), i had laproscopic surgery for endometriosis in Aug gyn suggested me to take lupride 11.25mg injection in september menstrual cycle , i got my periods in october 1 week preponed (i hv 28 days cycle usually) i have missed periods in November (by 4 days now), is there any chance i can be pregnant? I get period like cramps actually.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012