Trying to conceive. Taking krimson 35 for PCOD, prescribed siphon 100. When to start medication?

Hi Doc...i was diagnosed with PCOD , i was prescribed krimson 35 for three months since we wanted to plan I m Dec.NOw its December and w want to doctor only asked me take Siphon 100 for five days.....I want to know written do i need to start taking the pull i.e first day of my periods or after periods.Secondly i would like to know when can w start trying for a baby ....rgrds
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
hI. iF YOU want to conceive then you are not supposed to start the pill this cycle. It also acts as a contraceptive. You start with tab. siphene this cycle as advised by your dr. and follow with ovulation study and accordingly she will guide you about next step.