Trying to conceive. Taking homeopathic medication. Taking meprate and glycomet. What is the drug action?

Hello, married since 3 years.. Trying to conceive since then..For about two years i had homeopathic medicine.. but did not get any positive results.. hence we opted for holopathy medicines.. For about 2 and half months am taking the following medicines..(Meprate and Glycomet)..Please advice me what effects will these medicines have in me.. are there any chances in getting pregnant and how long should i take these medicines for getting pregnant..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013