Trying to conceive. Taking folic acid, ecosprin. History of miscarriages. Precautions?

Hi, Dr. I am XXXXX. I am 3o years old & wants to conceive. I had an autistic male child which died of 5 years, 6 months earlier. I had 2 missed abortions in 6-7 weeks of pregnancy. In first missed abortion, there was no heartbeat & in the 2nd one there chromosome defect. right now i am having folic acid , multivitamins, bharglob (inj. 16.5)& ecosprin . Is it all enough for health pregnancy or i should have some other treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012