Trying to conceive. Taking clomid. Have cyst. can I be pregnant?

Hi Dr Samuel, I have been trying for second child for over 2 years now, I have been going to fertility clinic and have been taking clomid (1x 50mg for five days in my cycle). I did a blood test today and an ultrasound and the ultrasound has said that i have 4 follicles and one of them my doctor thinks its a cyst because it was bigger than the other three. She has advised me not to have intercourse because in case all the other follicles ovulate. what do i do? we really want another child or 2... Is she advising me not to have intercourse because of the chance of having multiple births? Your response would def put my mind at ease. Thank you in advance Carla
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013