Trying to conceive. Taking Levaxin for thyroid problem. On pregotime after blood tests. Prolonged periods. Reason?

Hello,I am 27 years old.and I am trying to conceive for two years.I take Levaxin 75 mg daily for my thyroid gland since my hormones were not in balance but now they are in balance according to my blood test reports and I also used pregotime (climophenecitrate )for 3 months From feb2012 to april 2012 for becominng pregnant 50 mg in first cycle,100mg in second cycle and 150 mg in third cycle but no success as my gyne made an ultrasound on every 12 or 13 day of my cycle but there was no mature egg.then I stopped taking any more medicine except my daily intake of levaxin now problemis that I have periods since 26th july 2012 and they are not stopped yet .Another thing is that I had my normal periods of 2or 3days on 18th july .from 21st july to 26th july i was fasting ang got my periods again on 26th july and they are not still stopped.can u guide me whats the reason?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012